1. This mystery was, at long last, solved:
“I couldn’t breathe when I slept so I installed a camera” pic.twitter.com/DDhP0OweoW
— luis navarro (@stluis_htx) July 22, 2019
2. These two disobeyed the no couch (and no coffee table) rules:
u/kevinaud / Via reddit.com
3. This pupper shared her suffering:
caught my dog on the house camera being a total drama queen
(Claire Wolstenholme FB) pic.twitter.com/VbX32PwDT1
— Humor And Animals (@humorandanimals) July 19, 2019
4. This hooman–doggo interaction warmed our hearts and booped our beans!
Looking at my cameras during a business trip. When suddenly pic.twitter.com/xPaEYUmvEu
— The Cute Plug (@TheCutePlug) June 18, 2019
u/bandidom9 / Via reddit.com
5. This cat caught on to something:
u/szaffi / Via reddit.com
6. These doginis participated in their adorable daily routine!!!
Caught on my security camera. I have the best dogs pic.twitter.com/JVlMvFVUv2
— The Cute Plug (@TheCutePlug) June 22, 2019
7. This camera detected motion and sent *THIS* thumbnail to the homeowner:
u/ostylee311 / Via reddit.com
8. This doggo disengaged at doggy daycare, and wanted his hooman to know:
u/timothycow23 / Via reddit.com
9. THIS LITTLE BOY VISITED THIS KITTERS AND IT WAS SO PURE AND WHOLESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our kid neighbor loves our one-eyed cat, Ace. Checking our cameras, he visits almost every day! pic.twitter.com/LYJlAi4y8B
— The Cute Plug (@TheCutePlug) July 9, 2019
u/NoraRose_86 / Via reddit.com
10. This doodle enjoyed the warm summer breeze:
11. These interspecies cuddles were caught ON 👏FILM!!
Every day I point the camera at the couch when I leave for work, so I can capture their snuggles pic.twitter.com/P9VMjTcM7Q
— The Cute Plug (@TheCutePlug) January 14, 2019