15 COOL THINGS THAT YOU DON’T GET TO SEE EVERYDAY, BUT SHOULD –
1. One of the cars in the Seoul subway has a mini-library.
2. This beach cafe provides free drinks to people who fill the bucket with garbage collected from the beach.
3. There’s a tiny lifting tool in this pickle jar.
4. This dust tray has a special place for your foot, so you don’t have bend down to collect the trash.
5. Managers of this hotel reasonably decided that it’s better to use the soap with a hole in the middle of it since nobody usually manages to use up the whole bar.
6. This pizza restaurant installed a small ladder, so children can watch how pizza is made.
7. You can see exactly how much milk is left.
8. This bottle of sauce allows you to choose the level of spiciness.
9. The display shows which cars are emptier than the others.
10. A see through highlighter, so you can see what you are highlighting.
11. This street fountain with drinking water has 2 smaller fountains for dogs of different sizes and a container full of snacks for them.
12. In this Belgian bar guests are asked to take off one of their shoes, so they don’t leave with an expensive beer glass.
13. A swing for both a parent and a child.
14. This fence forms a bench.
15. A pencil you don’t have to sharpen.