16 Animals Caught In The Act Of B&E –
The world stands in a time of turmoil.
Crime and chaos are the new rulers of the streets, and who’s behind it all? Our pets! That’s right, our pets have teamed up with a multitude of animals from around the world and are planning the biggest heist since Ocean’s 13: Even Oceanier. Our only hope in this desperate time is to invent some sort of blend between Air Bud and Robocop to bring law and order to our rampaging animal companions.
For now, it’s best to go through this list and know what’s coming. Know what the dangers are in order to protect your homes. And don’t be fooled by any attempts at “cuteness,” for it is all a simple ruse. A ruse so simply complex that you’ll never see the endgame before it’s too late. As I’m sure you’ll come to see, our homes now belong to this league of extraordinary animals…
1. Heeeeere’s Johnny!
Make sure your door has a solid foundation, since you never know what tools these animals have up their sleeves…I mean, if they have sleeves at all, they’re probably up to no good.
via reddit / ProteinPavel
2. If you hear a suspicious knock at the door, don’t open it!
It’s more than mere horseplay, they’ll take your oats and your TV!
via reddit / bluequail
3. And if you hear a stirring in the dead of night, get the duck outta there!
Literally, get this duck away from your possessions. They’re all complete madmen, lunatics, quacks even!
via Imgur / jmholz
4. They may seem cute here, but they’re definitely working out an inside job…
Is it me, or does something seem squirrely about that cat, and catty about that squirrel???
via Imgur / 55V35lM
And this is just the beginning! Their methods are about to become much more drastic…
via reddit / MarshallMx
5. Oh no, they’ve assembled a squad!
While cats tend to prefer the stealthy approach, these guys are all about brute force. They’re like the Expendables of dogs and your house is the bad guys’ house from that movie… I never saw that movie.
via Imgur / dragonfirecantmeltthewalljonsnow
6. Whoa, talk about brute force! This thing is huge!
If a komodo dragon is at your door, best to jump out the window and burn down the place before it burns you down with its fiery breath. Komodo dragons breathe fire, right? I’m no zoologist, but yes, yes they do.
via reddit / gayfarang
7. Some may try to sneak/slither their way inside, then what do you do???
“Sssssorry sssssister! Thissss issss my place now…” –The Sssssnaaake
via reddit / chainboost
8. Oh no. They’re learning. They’re learning how to operate our tools and devices!
It won’t be long until they master lockpicking and rob us all blind!
via reddit / what_a_cat_astrophe
So what is their endgame? Money? Riches? Global domination? Let’s find out…
via Imgur / clockworkdolly
9. Wait, what? This can’t be their endgame…
If they wanted to use the toilet, they’d just ask. No, there’s got to be something else going on here.
via reddit / [deleted]
10. Aha! I knew it! The toilet was just an entrance plan — a perfect way to let in their crew of invaders!
These slimebags are getting more and more clever. Now that they’re in, there’ll be no stopping them!
via reddit / everything-idiotic
11. And while you’re distracted upstairs with the toilet invasion, they’re figuring out the weaknesses in your doors…
Different angles are included here for dramatic effect. Though this is simply a reenactment, the threat is very real.
via reddit / knb044000
12. Yep, pure chaos.
Your collection of antique toilet paper rolls is ruined!
via Imgur / scott60561
So how do we defend ourselves against these raging criminals? There must be justice…
via Imgur / 1stLast
13. A bear?! Seriously! What do we do???
Hold on to your picnic baskets kids, the Ranger can’t help us now!
via reddit / unparalleledsplendor
14. Our guard dogs are pretty much useless…
Don’t know why, I’ve been training him for years! This is about as vicious as he’ll get…
via Imgur / rocksoff
15. And their numbers are growing!!!
via reddit / Eraser411
16. Unfortunately, we are helpless against the animals and their highly paid lawyers…
via reddit / thenamesteve
16 Animals Caught In The Act Of B&E