1. “My dad meeting my son for the first time yesterday. I’ve never seen him so happy.”
2. A bride wears her wedding dress to see her 102-year-old grandma who’s in a hospice center.
3. A boy sees his mom clearly for the first time.
4. A boy posing with a life-sized cutout of his deceased mother at his graduation ceremony. His mother promised him that she’d be at his graduation, but she died of pneumonia last year.
5. “My grandpa, hours before his passing, putting a smile on his newly born great-grandson.”
6. “My father has been hospitalized with complications from his cancer treatment and my mother wasn’t allowed to visit him. Today, his doctor let him meet her in the courtyard.”
7. “My dad first seeing my baby sister in her wedding dress. He is normally a tough guy. This hit us all in the feelings.”
8. “After losing almost everything when I was put in foster care, finding this means so much to me.”
9. “At the airport, I began to hear the soft sound of reading aloud. This man was reading The Lord of the Rings to his children and it reminded me of my mom. I hope to be that kind of parent someday.”
10. “My dad says, ’Now I know why I’m still alive. God wanted me to meet my first great-grand-baby!’.”
11. A K-9 officer during a farewell devoted to his partner, a dog called Credo who died in the line of duty.
12. “Preparing to fight”
13. “It doesn’t get much better than this. Meet my daughter Fiona!”
14. “Every day my mom and our dogs wait on the front step for my dad to get home from work.”
15. “After a 10-year custody battle, today I gained full rights. For the guys going through the same process: don’t lose hope and never quit fighting.”
16. “Our son hit the official cancer survivor milestone.”