17 Rare and Interesting Things You Don’t See Everyday –
1. “A flying fish landed on my boat last night. I took this quick pic then put it back in the water.”
2. These fluffy balls are actually a mineral called okenite.
3. The €0 denomination issued for the 200th anniversary of Karl Marx in a limited edition of 5,000 copies.
4. “My friend’s dad grew this perfect ’lime-on.’”
5. Life is an Open Book, a sculpture by Brad Spencer in Downtown Charlotte, NC
6. This very rare “golden” tiger is believed to be one among 30 that exist in the entire world.
7. “My fingers are unusually long, apparently.”
8. This is what an egg of a Manta Ray looks like:
9. A Baobab tree reborn from the remains of its former self.
10. Snow rolls formed by the wind.
11. Unusual ability
12. That’s how a rainbow is born.
13. An overloaded truck in India
14. “Hundreds of thousands of starlings migrating across the region covered the skies of Rome.”
15. “I got an egg of an unusual shape.”
16. Australian caterpillars crawling in a line.
17. Gigantic sized hail in Alabama.