1. “Regrowth from a burnt tree in Australia”
2. A volunteer feeding an injured joey
3. Wildlife is making a sound again.
4. Rescued koalas after treatment, ready to move to a new home
© PETER PARKS / AFP / Getty Images
5. Thousands of kilos of carrots were dropped from the air to help feed the animals.
6. Orphaned 2-month-old grey-headed flying fox being bottle-fed
© Jenny Evans / Getty Images News / Getty Images
7. Celebrities have donated millions to help Australia.
Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, Shawn Mendes, Liam Hemsworth, Leonardo DiCaprio, Elton John, and P!nk are some who have donated.
8. People across the globe are making mittens and boots for the animals affected by the bushfires.
9. Thousands of people may have lost their homes, but they are not alone.
10. Teens filling their cars with Joeys and saving them from the fires
11. The Irwin family alone has saved over 90,000 animals.
12. Firefighters are protecting animals from fires by hiding them in their helmets.
13. Hundreds of koalas and joeys have been treated so far.
© Photo by PETER PARKS / AFP / Getty Images
14. About 600+ bats were successfully saved from the fires by care facilities. This is how they were transferred to safety:
15. Life prevails
16. The calm after an immense tragedy
17. Sydney’s Opera House lights up in honor of brave firefighters. Thank you!
© Don Arnold / Getty Images News / Getty Images
18. A large number of koalas lost their lives, but rescue operations are doing their best to save the species.