19 Of The Most Insane Desserts From Australia –
1. A sea salt soft-serve at Aqua S, Sydney CBD.
3. A Nutella fried ice cream ball at Piccolo Me, Macquarie.
4. A two-toned cookie ice cream sandwich from Cloud 9 Chocolate Cafe, Newtown.
6. A deep-fried Golden Gaytime milkshake from What the Fudge Cafe, Cabramatta.
7. A vegan, dairy-free coconut base soft-serve from Heart & Soul Cafe, Cronulla.
8. A hybrid doughnut-waffle stack from The Choc Pot, Burwood.
9. A scoop of ice cream made of liquid nitrogen from N2 Extreme Gelato, Newtown.
10. A green pandan crème brûlée from Green Peppercorn, Fairfield.
11. A chocolate syringe-filled cronut from The Grumpy Barista, Petersham.
12. A retro banana split from Doughbox Diner, Enmore.
14. A slice of Oreo cookie pie from The Pie Tin, Newtown.
16. A raw vegan Maxibon from Sadhana Kitchen, Bondi.
17. A sweet baked cheese pastry from Knafeh Bakery, moving food truck.
18. A crepe plate doused in chocolate art at Sir Braxton Chocolate Bar, Rockdale.
19. A watermelon dessert bowl at Passion Tree Cafe, Chatswood.