The 20 Sweetest Things To Ever Happen At School –
The high school I went to had a strict anti-bullying policy. So naturally kids were bullied all the time. I do really think that you can’t force someone to be kind. You can only change the culture around them and make it a place where kindness thrives.
I realize that changing a culture is a monumental and near impossible task. One that most people would rather not undertake. Still, there are people who do it and try to make their schools a better place.
2. Plus, now you do know Iron Man is looking out for you.
3. This is how life long friendships are born.
4. It’s a Christmas miracle!
5. How could you not tear up?
6. Those were the days.
7. I’ll take them all, please.
Almost everyday, my students wait for me with loving messeges praising my work and myself. In my country teachers are not well paid and our importance is not properly acknowledged, but they make it all worth it. from wholesomememes
10. What a nice parting gift.
11. This melts my frozen heart.
12. The hero we all need.
13. I feel like this is the most inspiring thing a teacher could say.
14. The holidays are for everyone.
15. I hope these were left up all school year.
16. A wonderful idea!
17. Nothing’s changed.
18. It’s not great motivation but still very nice.
19. Uh, thanks.