21 animals riding on Roombas to brighten your day –
Animals are perfect just the way they are, but they reach a new level of perfection when placed atop a Roomba.
The little vacuum is the perfect size for a kitty or puppy butt. It’s the truly the best way to clean your home.
From your typical cats and dogs, to your adventurous birds and turtles, every Roomba-sized critter deserves a
nice ride. Luckily for the world at large, some of the cutest Roomba rides to date have been captured on camera.
Below are some of the best.
1. A silly cat dressed as a shark. Classic.
2. A tired pup who still manages to conquer anything in front of him.
3. A guinea pig who probably has a serious bout of motion sickness right now.
4. A dog with a chicken butt who isn’t afraid to stand up and conquer the world on his noble Roomba steed.
5. These gopher-y, prairie-dog creatures whose species may be unclear, but whose friendship with one another knows no bounds.
6. This catfish who is here to seize the day.
7. Hamsters think Roombas are ballin’.
8. This kitty will bowl you over.
9. This turtle that doesn’t give a f*ck.
10. The bundle of kittens who were nice enough to drop a couple passengers off on their way to work.
11. The ferret who loves a nice Roomba ride through the living room.
12. A baby bulldog that nom nom noms at his vacuuming vehicle.
13. This…fish? In a cat costume? Honestly, there are a lot of questions to be asked about this one.
14. Two little birdies on a Roomba make the world go ’round.
15. The cat with its little friend show that interspecies friends are willing to share their rides.
16. A baby chinchilla who likes to hitch a ride instead of tiring out her little legs.
17. The little bun who wants to get off now, pweez.
18. The dog that proves Roombas aren’t just for the little guys.
19. The box tank that looks oddly like a cat.
20. Babies are basically tiny animals.
21. And for those of you soulless individuals who don’t love animals on Roombas, DJ Roomba is here to make an appearance play some bangers for you.
21 animals riding on Roombas to brighten your day