22 Charming Animal Facts That Will Fill You With Joy –
Few people know that if you start fake laughing hard you will eventually start laughing for real. From real-life stories to playful pictures that you might come across on the internet, there are thousands of reasons to make you smile.
1. Sea otters hold paws while they sleep so that they won’t drift apart from each other.
3. Norway knighted a king penguin and his name is Nils Olav.
4. Puffins are monogamous birds and mate only once during their lives.
5. Polar bears clean their fur by rubbing themselves (heads, backs, and tummies) on the snow and pushing with their legs.
6. In Turkey, there are vending machines that take bottles in exchange for giving food to stray cats and dogs.
7. Most of the time male puppies let female puppies win during playing.
8. A cat version of the Corgi exists and is just as cute: it’s called the munchkin cat.
9. No one knows why, but humpback whales protect seals and other marine creatures from killer whales.
10. Baby elephants like to suck on their trunks seeking comfort, exactly like human babies do with their thumbs.
15. Marvel created “The Blue Ear,” a superhero to support Anthony Smith, a kid with hearing problems.
16. Iceland is a mosquito-free country.
17. Because of its consistency, honey doesn’t spoil and can be consumed even after centuries.
18. Muriquis, a monkey species, start their days with group hugs.
19. A group of grandmas in Tennessee, the “9 Nanas,” have baked and offered goodies to strangers in need every week since 1977.
20. To show their gratitude for the help they received during World War II, The Netherlands sends 20,000 tulip bulbs to Canada every year.
21. Just like humans, young goats pick up accents from other goats.
22. According to physics, every element on our planet was previously formed at the heart of a star: we are made of stardust.