23 Most Otherworldly Places On Our Planet –
1. Benagil Sea Cave, Portugal.
2. The amazing colors of the highlands of Iceland.
3. The surface of Lake Natron in Tanzania looks like a giraffe skin pattern.
4. One of the fantastic views of Iceland.
5. The mesmerizing green of Kolukkumalai tea plantations, India.
6. Fingal’s Cave on the uninhabited island of Staffa, Scotland.
7. ’Firefly sanctuary’ in Nanacamilpa, Tlaxcala, Mexico.
8. Lake Hillier in Australia with its marvelous pink water.
9. A tiny volcanic island called Aogashima in Japan.
10. The colorful river called Cano Cristales in Colombia changes its color thanks to a plant called macarenia clavigera.
11. Interlocking basalt columns of the Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland.
12. Extraterrestrial salt flat in Uyuni, Bolivia.
13. Huacachina, an alienated desert oasis in Peru.
14. Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, China.
15. Breathtaking 3 level waterfall Kuang Si, Laos.
16. Naica Mine with extremely large selenite crystals, Mexico.
17. Canaima National Park, Venezuela.
18. Lake Baikal in winter, Russia.
19. Yuanyang Rice Terraces, China.
20. Waitomo Glowworm Caves, New Zealand. The ceiling of this cave looks like a sky that’s full of stars!
21. Socotra Island in Yemen is famous for its surreal Dragon’s Blood Trees.
22. The perfect desert of Dead Vlei, Namibia.
23. Vaadhoo Island in the Maldives is surrounded by a ’sea of stars’ that glows thanks to a certain type of phytoplankton.