23 Parenting Hacks For Hassle-Free Parenting
Parenting, while infinitely rewarding and beautiful, can also be one of the hardest things to undertake. Whether it’s trying to clean up after their mess, getting them to eat veggies or driving them to classes and play dates, parenting can be quite the logistical nightmare. But not to worry! Here are 23 small life hacks that can help to make the day-to-day parenting struggle a little bit lighter.
1. Magnet cups.
2. Plug up the holes in rubber bath toys with hot glue.
3. Keep lint rollers in the craft room.
4. Baby mop.
5. Use a shower caddy as a food tray.
6. Shower hat.
7. If your child has difficulty gripping pencils, use a rubber band.
8. Lotion faucet extender.
Help their little hands reach!
9. Sneak alarm.
10. Forget-me-not mittens.
11. Tooth Fairy money.
12. Baby stroller scooters.
13. The Dot Method for helping you and your kids organize their clothes.
Use a dot to mark clothes that belong to your oldest kid, two dots for the second oldest, and so on. When the clothes get handed down, just add one extra dot to them and you’ll always know who they belong to!
14. Sticker clues for shoes.
15. Make a stair slide.
16. Use a lock to keep kids from getting into any electrical accidents.
17. Make a chore chart.
18. Hang bibs on the back of a high chair.
19. Use a shoe organizer to hold games and toys in the car.
20. Use small to-go containers for pacifiers.
21. A fitted sheet is perfect for creating shade and keeping bugs away.
22. Keep track of medicine doses right on the bottle.
23. Use a muffin liner to stop sticky fingers.