24 Photos That’ll Remind You That There Is Good In The World –
Random acts of kindness are a hot topic these days. Research has shown that acts of kindness are beneficial not only for the recipient, but also for the performer. They have a positive effect on a person’s mental health, happiness, and level of life satisfaction. Kindness is also a contagious phenomenon: one good deed can spread rapidly like a virus and brighten the day of dozens of people. Fortunately, there are still genuinely good people in this world who don’t hesitate to lend a helping hand to those in need.
24. This old lady goes to the supermarket to read books all the time, so the manager installed a little bench for her.
23. This man spent his subway ride playing his violin for a baby who was crying.
22. A nail salon refused service to a woman with cerebral palsy because she “moves too much.” So, a cashier decided to buy a bottle of nail polish and paint the woman’s nails during her break.
21. A Kenyan woman found her childhood friend on the streets suffering from drug addiction and she took him to rehabilitation.
20. A U.S. Marine found 4 tiny rabbits in a hole next to their dead mother rabbit. He bottle fed them 4 times a day for 2 months.
19. William Boyajian is a professional actor and musician who plays guitar in busy subway stations in his spare time to help those in need.
18. This license plate does not check out.
17. People waiting in line to adopt dogs and cats after the animal shelter in Austin flooded
16. “Told my daughter I didn’t have a lot of money this week. I woke up from a nap to this note.”
15. Paramedics were helping this little one’s mom onto a stretcher and this kind officer took over the baby’s feeding.
14. Kids in Canada tied coats to street poles to help homeless people get through the winter. Tags read: “I am not lost! If you are stuck out in the cold, please take me to keep warm!”
13. “Our principal told these 2 boys that their jeans were nice so they went back to the mall and got him a pair too…”
12. A baseball fan is holding an umbrella over a JROTC member on Memorial Day.
11. This coffee shop in Greece opens its doors every night in the winter for stray dogs so that they don’t freeze outside.
10. A free flower stand on Valentine’s Day
9. “My 92-year-old grandfather making a birthday card for my 93-year-old grandmother”
8. This man took around 14 or 15 poor kids to McDonalds with his first paycheck.
7. Special swings were designed at this playground for children in wheelchairs.
6. This guy saved a drowning kitten with his umbrella.
— 三重野雄介 (@ni___yan07) June 4, 2014
5. The Japanese national team cleaned the locker room and left a thank you note in Russian after losing at World Cup 2018.
4. A heartwarming picture taken on a New York City subway on Independence Day
3. This guy missed his train so that he could help an old lady with her bags.
2. This is what brothers are for!
1. Sergeant Mike Maroney reunited with a girl he saved 10 years ago during Hurricane Katrina.