25 Dog Cross Breeds That Are So Cute You’ll Immediately Want a Mutt –
1. This teeny, tiny, ferocious fluff ball is a mix between a
Husky and a Pomeranian.
2. They’re called Pomskies and they can each turn out very different, but always just as adorable.
3. This Chabrador melts our hearts with her beautiful blue eyes.
4. This Huskidor looks like it’s been split right down the middle.
5. A cross between a Chow Chow and a Shar Pei makes for a chubby, little baby.
6. This tiny, teddy bear is called a Maltipoo.
7. 2 poodles in a pod: This big Bernedoodle loves his little Newfypoo brother.
8. This Huskita is a big, bad wolf, I tell you!
9. Ru-roh! This Terrier mix has Retriever, Pitbull, and Chow Chow in him to make him look just like Scooby-Doo!
10. This Australian Shepherd and Pomeranian mixture makes for amazing markings.
11. This smushy darling is a cross between a Basset Hound and a Shar Pei.
12. This Saint Berdoodle is so fluffy!!
13. This German Shepherd and Shar Pei cross makes for a very squishy face.
14. This puppy is quite literally a split between a German Shepherd and an Australian Shepherd.
15. An adorable, chubby, fluffy Chowsky baby
16. Help! It’s a Golden Retriever with the body of a Corgi!
17. These identical Rottsky siblings look like something out of a movie.
18. This Dalmatian mix wears the mask of a Rottweiler.
19. This squishy fluffball is a fully grown Pekingese and Pug cross!
20. It’s impossible to resist petting this Alaskan Malamute and Samoyed cross.
21. A mix between a Keeshond and an American Eskimo makes a snuggly baby bear.
22. Just look at the rolls on this Shar Pei and Bulldog mix!
23. This Australian Cattle Dog mix has the most gorgeous brown freckles.
24. This basket of puppies is an irresistible mix of Poodle and Bichon Frise.
25. Those ears are the cutest on this stunning Labrador and German Shepherd hybrid.
Bonus: This husky is so small and cute! He melts our hearts!