41 Amazing Photo Ideas For Every Stage Of A Kid’s Life –
1. It’s never too early to start.
2. They’re really only squishy like this for such a short time.
3. Make the memory permanent.
4. Balloons never fail.
6. It seems daunting, but committing to one photo a month will yield such great results.
7. Capture them in their natural state — dirt and all.
8. Never forget the simple excitement of a favorite pastime.
9. Snap them when they’re not looking.
Tender moments like this can’t be interrupted for a “cheeeese!”
10. But if they do catch you, that’s OK too.
11. Love never gets old.
12. Hide in a sheet fort with just them and your camera.
Make sure it’s in a room with lots of natural light.
13. Let them be their own superhero.
14. Capture them doing what they love.
15. They’re going to climb inside of lots of stuff. It’s always a great photo op.
17. Capture them as they see themselves.
18. Don’t be afraid to get wet.
19. Let their personality shine through — in a pose, or a favorite outfit.
20. Snap them from your usual perspective.
This will be priceless when they tower over you.
21. Get up close and personal.
22. Let them wear their favorite costume.
23. You know that weird thing they do every day? It won’t last forever.
Memorex it while you can.
24. And you will never want to forget that laugh.
25. Go deep.
26. Give them matching props.
27. Follow them to their happy place.
28. Capture them against a vibrant background.
29. Certainly they must share a love of something.
30. Even if it’s each other.
31. If you’ve got more than one and they’re all in the same place, SNAP!
32. Don’t forget the action shots.
33. Catch them in their natural habitat.
34. Let them be their silly selves.
35. Posing is overrated.
36. Let them sparkle.
37. Keep it simple.
38. You’ll giggle looking back on their early smartassery.
And so will they.
39. Try a senior shoot beneath the trees.
40. They’re never too big to play with chalk.
41. Celebrate their first love.
41 Amazing Photo Ideas For Every Stage Of A Kid’s Life